Rope-jumping can promote your circulation system: it consumes the same amount of energy as running, it’s a healthy exercise and specially good for heart and body coordination. Furthermore, rope-jumping is effective in protecting against osteoporosis. If you keep on exercising, it can not only accelerate the blood circulation and metabolism, but also burn the fat, frap the muscle and create the perfect posture.
- Adjust the rope to right length, step on the middle of the rope, hold the handle according to the stature
- Hold two grips tightly, make the rope arc-shaped and sway it from back to front, then jump and let it go when the rope is about to touch feet.
- You can start with some simple, basic way, and then try various complex way.
- Please pay attention to your breath, don’t jump too long time, stop jumping when you feel tired and/or difficult to breathe;
- This exercise is not suitable for people who has heart diseases or high blood pressure;
- Play on the flat ground, do not jump too high;
- Fit sports shoes are recommended to wear during exercise, so as to lighten the impact to knees.
Quality level: A
Length: 9 feet (length can be adjustable, max.length is 9 feet)
Net weight: 195g
Jumping-rope, skipping-rope Images